Notes for expansion:
- Shell of thermal radiation expanding from Earth during and following a life.
- Rotating searchlight of a life's radiation as the Earth rotates,
- Holes in the radiation pattern, shell due to absorption by Sun, planets, stars; re-emission, scattering, gravitational lensing;
- Transactional interpretation of QM demands both an absorber for every emitted photon and a potential for re-emission, thus literal eternity.
- “Omnia sunt, lumina sunt.” “All that is, is light”
- All that can be known is information.
- Probability is always and only a measure of ignorance.
- Choices must be real to be real choices – morality cannot coexist with determinism, but requires multiple potential realities, universes.
- Internal dimensions for each entity are rotated by relative motion (Lorentz boosts), but quantum-correlated through all occurring in the same overall 4-space (pseudoscalar).